Product Reviews > Accessories > Bending Branches Bounce Rec. Kayak Paddle Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Bending Branches Bounce Rec. Kayak Paddle

Bending Branches Logo
See Products from Bending Branches in the Buyers' Guide!
Bending Branches in the Buyers' Guide:
  • Slice Touring
  • Bent Shaft Canoe Paddles
  • Rec Straight Canoe Paddle

07-06-2014

When I purchased my newest boat my local shop threw in a new paddle. I was able to pick from the Bounce Aluminum Shaft with X-grips or the Sunrise Glass Shaft paddle. I decided to go with the Bounce because of the oval shaped built in hand grips. After using the paddle a few times now I have to say I wish they made this in a glass shaft version.

It is a very comfortable paddle and helped minimize the blisters I normally get when out on a long paddle. It stood up to rocks and waves rather well and didn't have a lot of flex in the paddle. It will start to feel heavy after a while when compared to a Glass shaft paddle though.

Overall it is durable not terribly heavy and comfortable. It also will not break the bank, I just wish they made this in a glass shaft version.