Product Reviews > Kayaks > Emotion Kayaks > Glide Sport Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Glide Sport Kayak by Emotion Kayaks

Rated: 8.5/10 Based On: 2 Reviews

Glide Sport Kayak by Emotion Kayaks

Length: 9' 8" - Width: 29.00" - Starting at: $349.00
See More Details about this Kayak
Emotion Kayaks Logo

09-01-2014
Submitted by: JRLSend Email

There is not much I dislike about my Emotion Glide Sport. This is my first sit inside, so I can only compare it to my Ocean Kayak Scrambler. First, at 9'8" and 40lbs it is much easier to move around than my Scrambler. It fits easy in a short bed truck or small trailer. It is not as stable as my OK, but not as bad as I had expected for a sit inside. The seat is nice, but the OK has a nice seat with more adjustment. The glide after a paddle stroke is much longer and it does not take as much effort to get moving or stopping.

I practiced leaning in it and found I could control it with a low or high brace stroke. It move easy with a draw stoke and takes small waves with the bow into them. I have not take a large wave on the side yet I hope it will do well.

So far after 30 days and 4 trips I am happy with it for the price I paid for it. After I get more time in it I will add more to this post.

07-05-2014

a stable kayak that tracks well and turns nicely. It has a lot of room for a larger person and can handle a heavier person. No compartments, but room in back for storage. Light weight, comfortable seat. All around good kayak.