Product Reviews > Accessories > Hennessy Hammock Explorer Ultralight Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Hennessy Hammock Explorer Ultralight

Research Camping Gear in the Buyers' Guide!

07-03-2014
Submitted by: PaulSend Email

This is the perfect solo kayak camping shelter. I always bring this with because it cuts down on space and everything you need for your shelter fits in a bag about the size of a cereal box. My favorite time of the year is when the river near my house floods, and i can set up the hammock over a flooded forest in between two large trees, with my kayak anchored and floating below me. I call it swamp camping.

Whatever your camping specialty, this hammock is a great shelter for 3 season camping. Even in heavy downpours, it will keep you dry, provided you set it up properly!
Happy hanging!