Product Reviews > Kayaks > Lifetime Products > Tamarack 120 Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Tamarack 120 Kayak by Lifetime Products

Tamarack 120 Kayak by Lifetime Products

Length: 10' 0" - Width: 31.00" - Starting at: $299.99
See More Details about this Kayak
Lifetime Products Logo

09-03-2014

The Tamarack 120 Angler is a decent fishing Kayak for the money. The only complaint I have is the scupper holes are too small for a scupper hole kayak cart

08-28-2014
Submitted by: Kim BSend Email

I'm new to kayaking, this was my first purchase. I got a great deal which made me happy but I am very please with this kayak. Not to heavy and it has enough room for tying on a cooler and can carry the basics for what I need for a day out on the water. I prefer the sit on top, my only con is I need to find a really good padded seat for long days of paddling. I use it in Weeki Wachee river, in rougher waters on Dunedin causeway, and other local bayous. Over all I am very happy with it and would recommend it to anyone.

07-02-2014

This kayak is very stable in the water with a good sturdy platform to it. I was about to stand up on it with no problems. Flipping this kayak was pretty hard to do which was very nice since a lot of movements on a kayak can cause you to be unstable and flip. Not this one; I was very impressed with this one many other reviews I had read said it was cheap and not worth my money but others had really liked it so I had a lot to think about decided to take a chance with it and I am glad I did.

I put it through a lot of water and flipping and just to see what it could take and it did take on some water through rivet tops but I sealed those now and added an extra hatch in center since it came with one with minimal leaks now almost no water enters into this thing. It sits high in water had good control and cut through water easy. I am 170lbs it will hold 275lbs and I don't even cause it to dip in water level even with all my fishing gear on it.

I know there are many kayaks out there that cost more with more nice features on them but for a starter kayak this is well worth the money I paid for it. I got it on sale at Sports Authority for 250 dollars and I just seen a better deal 4th july sale for 197 dollars.. I just might get another one for my wife.

I rate it 10 stars and recommend this kayak.