Product Reviews > Kayaks > Future Beach > Angler 144 Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Angler 144 Kayak by Future Beach

Angler 144 Kayak by Future Beach

Length: 12' 0" - Width: 30.55" - Starting at: $749.00
See More Details about this Kayak
Future Beach Logo

08-19-2014
Submitted by: JamesSend Email

Angler 144. Fished in the U.P. of MI and in the Gulf of Mexico. Best deal for the money. Stable. I like them so much I bought 2. Hoping to land a shark this summer. Plenty of storage. Cooler/bait bucket fits right in the back. Two rod holders in the rear. One adjustable rod holder in the front. Two cup holder spots.

Save your money, you don't need one of the $1200.00 ones, this one is the best bang for the buck. You can sit in just about any position, my cousin stands in his and fishes. Ultra-stable. Just typing about it makes me want to go fishing! 12 feet long, double hull type. 57 lbs. I did buy the extra padded seat for both .

Bottom line save the extra $600 and buy the wife something nice or a new rod and reel.

07-02-2014
Submitted by: Scott odomSend Email

I purchased a Angler 144 from a Dunams store to use for fishing. Tried it out on a lake near my house with great results. The handling seemed to work great, hull design was as described with regards to tracking straight and having good man over ability. This sit on top has a lot of standard options that will work great for my grandson and myself.