Product Reviews > Kayaks > Heritage Kayaks > Angler 14 Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Angler 14 Kayak by Heritage Kayaks

Angler 14 Kayak by Heritage Kayaks

Length: 14' 0" - Width: 25.00" - Starting at: $899.99
See More Details about this Kayak
Heritage Kayaks Logo

09-03-2014
Submitted by: Tony WilliamsSend Email

The Angler 14 tracks very well and is very, very stable. It is amazingly fast on the water. The back rest that came with it is terrible. I upgraded with a full size seat and it saved me. The first angler 14 I bought had to be returned because it took on about 5 gallons of water, with no apparent source of leak. Academy exchanged it for another new one which did not leak. I am 6'5" and weigh 275. This boat can handle it very well.

I think I made the right choice of boats. Good quality, competitive price, and academy backed up what they sold. My wife has the angler 12' and she has had no troubles and even prefers the back rest that came with the kayak over the new, larger one I bought her.

07-02-2014

This kayak is a somewhat inexpensive one and has performed very well for my bass fishing needs. It tracks fairly well. Even with my 250#s I have little trouble traveling faster than most of the kayaks in the area.
My only complaint is that it is not stable enough for me to stand in. Hence the 7 rating; but for the money I would recommend this kayak to anyone beginning to kayak fish.

Rendezvous River Sports