Product Reviews > Kayaks > Stellar Kayaks > SEI Surf Ski Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for SEI Surf Ski Kayak by Stellar Kayaks

SEI Surf Ski Kayak by Stellar Kayaks

Length: 20' 0" - Width: 18.10" - Starting at: $2010.00
See More Details about this Kayak
Stellar Kayaks Logo

07-01-2014
Submitted by: CGSend Email

The Stellar SEI in advantage lay up is the best Surfski I have paddled yet. I was truly impressed with the SR but it was not as fast as I wanted. After I completed my last race in the SR I did 31.5 miles in 5 hours and 20 min. I thought there has to be a faster boat that is still comfortable enough for a 6'2", 230 lbs guy to sit in for long distance racing.

I spoke with Stellar and told them that I wanted a boat that I could do a 340 race in without it being unstable after fatigue set in. They said we have an SEI that is a step up from the SR. I knew without question this was the boat for me. I ordered a yellow one and I was very impressed with the quality of the boat once again Stellar out did there selves.

I got in and was able to hold a very fast pace with ease. I paddled it with a pro in an S18 next to me and had to slow myself down just so my friend could keep up. After 5 miles in under an hour. I had zero fatigue and knew this boat could hold 7 mph on flat water without burning me out.

Stability was great and I could throw both legs over one side and still set in the boat. I will race the SEI in the 2015 MR340 and plan on finishing in the top 3 overall.

This boat is super stable and super fast Surfski that Stellar did there homework on and listened to what there customers wanted and they gave us another great product. I've only been in this boat 4 times now and every time I'm in it I'm even more impressed with it. SEI stands for Stellar Elite Intermediate.