Product Reviews > Kayaks > Pelican International > Matrix 100x Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Matrix 100x Kayak by Pelican International

Rated: 7.5/10 Based On: 2 Reviews

Matrix 100x Kayak by Pelican International

Length: 10' 0" - Width: 28.00" - Starting at: $349.99
See More Details about this Kayak
Pelican International Logo

08-21-2014

I have the fortune to own a Pelican International Matrix 100, we took them out over the weekend, crossing part of Greers Ferry Lake to go to Sugarloaf Mountain. The lake was busy that day and we didn't have any problems maintaining control of the kayak as speed boats passed us on each side.
Highly recommend this kayak

06-25-2014
Submitted by: rrouseSend Email

Bought this as a first kayak and liked the look, price, and accessories but took it out for a 3 hour tour of local lakes and found it to be very tippy and hard to keep straight. The seat back was not high enough and caused me considerable lower back pain. I ended up returning it and getting a 10 foot Future Beach Vortex. I will write a review as soon as I get it in the water.

Sorry the Pelican Matrix didn't work out, it was well made and looked great and very lite. May be better for a smaller person, I am 6.0"

Rendezvous River Sports