Product Reviews > Kayaks > Emotion Kayaks > Renegade XT Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Renegade XT Kayak by Emotion Kayaks

Renegade XT Kayak by Emotion Kayaks

Length: 10' 0" - Width: 36.00" - Starting at: $449.00
See More Details about this Kayak
Emotion Kayaks Logo

06-24-2014
Submitted by: McSnagsSend Email

I searched for awhile and decided on this boat because of its price, lightweight, stability, and comfort. This works awesome for bass fishing. I got this kayak for bass fishing on small creeks, ponds, rivers, and lakes.

It's easy to load up on the roof of my car weighing 49lbs feels light but it's 3ft wide so a little awkward to handle. On the water it's very stable, this is my first kayak and within 10mins on maiden voyage I was able to stand up and cast in every direction while a slight wind blew me across the lake. This lake has no motorboats so I didn't have to worry about any wake, if a wave came I would have to sit down, but on flat water I could comfortably stand for awhile.

I use a scupper swift cart to transport from car to fishing spot, although it's wide I can pull it through deer trails to secluded spots with ease. I plan on adding an anchor trolley, fish finder, paddle holder, and skeg. If you're looking for comfort, stability, bang for your buck bass fishin this is the one!