Product Reviews > Kayaks > Emotion Kayaks > Stealth 11 Angler Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Stealth 11 Angler Kayak by Emotion Kayaks

Stealth 11 Angler Kayak by Emotion Kayaks

Length: 11' 0" - Width: 30.00" - Starting at: $499.00
See More Details about this Kayak
Emotion Kayaks Logo

07-21-2014
Submitted by: George CSend Email

This is my first kayak. I am 6' 2" and weigh 230 pounds. The stability and handling of the Stealth Angler is what I was hoping for. I've been on the water a dozen times in a variety of conditions exploring and fishing. Tidal creeks with current and estuaries are where I've taken the Stealth Angler and it has performed well. The seat is relatively comfortable and sitting side saddle in the kayak while drift fishing has also worked well.

The skeg wheel for wheeling the kayak is NOT all-terrain. The skeg wheel performs well on hard compact surfaces, but other than that it is useless. The below deck hatch storage is not waterproof. I would recommend a dry bag, if you're storing anything in the hatch that you don't want to get wet. The Stealth Angler is blow molded UV-protected polyethylene construction.
I would recommend this kayak to a beginner like myself.

06-20-2014
Submitted by: RcSend Email

I really like this kayak; it's nice and stable as well as plenty of room to carry gear plus 2 dry compartments. 2 fixed rod holders and a insert one that privets. Has a small wheel on the back which works good on solid ground not so much on loose grounds. The scupper holes are designed weird and I have yet to find a plug that fits without letting water in.