Product Reviews > Accessories > Kokatat Meridian Dry Suit Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Kokatat Meridian Dry Suit

Research Clothing and Footwear in the Buyers' Guide!
Clothing and Footwear
View Clothing and Footwear in Buyers' Guide

06-04-2014

I have been using my Kokatat Meridian dry suit for a number of months. I can't speak to durability but I can speak to the quality of the material and workmanship of the product. It is a top notch product. I have gone out and done multiple sessions rolling my kayak in cold water and I stay dry.

I have noticed that around the neck I do get moisture building up but I have discovered that is not from leakage but my clothes wick the moisture up so it accumulates there (I put Vaseline on the zipper end points). The material seems durable and it is reinforced at the right locations. I love the integrated booties - I wear my NRS neoprene boots over top and it makes for a great combination. It does have a chest side pocket and it is small but really if it were larger it wouldn't be accessible anyway with a pfd on - I put my keys in it.

It does not come with head gear but that is a different product and is easily compensated for - I bring along a hood from an old gortex coat.
It is pricey but a great product - highly recommended.