Product Reviews > Accessories > Kokatat Outfit PFD Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Kokatat Outfit PFD

Research PFDs (Life Jackets) in the Buyers' Guide!
PFDs (Life Jackets)
View PFDs (Life Jackets) in Buyers' Guide

06-04-2014

The Kokatat Outfit is a great pfd. One of the reasons I spent the extra money on this was for the pockets and it didn't disappoint. Lots of pockets and space for all kind of small items. There is a shoulder slot for my NRS Pilot knife and it fits snugly. The design and layout is thought out. I use the middle pocket for sunglasses, granola bars goes into one of the side pockets and my watch and whistle go on the other side. Each side pocked has an outer and inner pocket - nice touch.

The quality is good and the flotation is fine. The straps and adjustments make it easy to get a firm fit. The only thing missing is a quick release tow strap - but then that is a different pfd.