Product Reviews > Kayaks > Boreal Design > Baffin C2 Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Baffin C2 Kayak by Boreal Design

Baffin C2 Kayak by Boreal Design

Length: 17' 0" - Width: 22.25" - Starting at: $3199.00
See More Details about this Kayak
Boreal Design Logo

05-24-2014

I just want to say that I am very happy with this kayak. I consider myself an average paddler. I have completed Paddle Canada Level 1 and most of the Level 2 skills. I paddle about twice a week during 6 months of the year. I have done about 8 4 to 5 day trips in the Great Lakes and many day trips.

This boat is great. It handles so well even in the swells and some chop. Tracking is a bit iffy when wave coming from behind with an empty boat, but fully loaded it is not a problem. For my size I would fit a bit better in the C1, but I went with the C2 for a bit more packing room. I think anyone would be very happy with this kayak.