Product Reviews > Kayaks > Necky Kayaks > Looksha Elite Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Looksha Elite Kayak by Necky Kayaks

04-28-2014

This is a great kayak! Very fast but also has enough rocker to make it playful as well. I am 5'8" and 175lbs and this boat fits me really good. I started in this boat, a little over a year ago, as an experienced beginner. Since then I have learned a whole lot. Hopefully this summer I will master my roll and learn to surf. Also, for a kayak that won 2010's "Best New Sea Kayak" award in Canoe and Kayak Magazine, I'm not sure why it hasn't been reviewed, or isn't even listed as one of Necky's boats any where on paddling.net.

Zoar Outdoor
Free Shipping on all New Kayaks!