Product Reviews > Accessories > Astral Seawolf PFD Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Astral Seawolf PFD

Research PFDs (Life Jackets) in the Buyers' Guide!
PFDs (Life Jackets)
View PFDs (Life Jackets) in Buyers' Guide

05-22-2014
Submitted by: PGMSend Email

This is simply the best PFD I have ever purchased. I've been using Stohlquist PFDs for over 20 yrs, but not any more. The wearer doesn't even notice this PFD is on. The adjustments are fantastic. Love the huge front pocket to store all my numerous 'goodies'.

The Sea Wolf is an extremely comfortable PFD. There are no adjustments or fooling around with this vest while paddling. Purchase one of these PFDs if you have the chance. They are expensive but worth it. I received 15% off the retail price. Shop around....

04-02-2014

I have been using the Astral Seawolf for about 18 months. I really like the fit. It is not as easy for me to put on as one that zips up the front... Once on, it is extremely comfortable. It has very good buoyancy and would do the job if needed. It has several pockets and I especially like the big one on the front panel.
I highly recommend this pfd!