Product Reviews > Kayaks > Wilderness Systems > Focus 150 Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Focus 150 Kayak by Wilderness Systems

Focus 150 Kayak by Wilderness Systems

Length: 15' 0" - Width: 23.00" - Starting at: $1419.00
See More Details about this Kayak
Wilderness Systems Logo

03-25-2014
Submitted by: GrahamSend Email

I picked up my Focus last week from "London's Paddle Shop". I paid full price $1700.00 but I received what I believe is a factory second. The hull has multiple blemishes on the left side, six holes where the mold appears to have been repaired and deep sand scratches running down the side. The Focus decals were so poorly put on they have been touched up with paint. The tubes for the rudder have no sealant around them where they pass through the rear bulkhead. The cockpit flange was damaged by screws so the skirt won't seal. All these plus more issues. Buyer beware unless you can physically view the boat.

Rendezvous River Sports