Product Reviews > Accessories > Bending Branches Angler Pro kayak paddle Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Bending Branches Angler Pro kayak paddle

Bending Branches Logo
See Products from Bending Branches in the Buyers' Guide!
Bending Branches in the Buyers' Guide:
  • Wood Kayak Paddles
  • Performance Canoe Paddles
  • Rec Straight Canoe Paddle

07-02-2014

I was going to buy a solo canoe paddle from Bending Branches for my Old Town Pack canoe. Then I saw the Angler Pro in 260cc on sale at E.M. sports. It's the same length as their solo canoe paddle with a slot for saving your favorite bass lure; perfect.

01-10-2014

I received this Bending Branches Angler Pro paddle last summer as a ransom gift so my son could get his high zoot carbon graphite paddle back...

I use it with a Kruger boat solo canoe so it does receive a fair amount of abuse from rocks, logs and sandbars. Although a rather expensive pushstick/prybar, It has performed admirably. The length, light weight, L or R preset locking blade angles and blade design make both high and low angle paddling a delight with touring or fishing kayaks as well as a low slug solo canoe. Although a skeptic and proud user of inexpensive, whatever is available paddles for years, I simply love the light weight and design of quality equipment. Do yourself a favor and start with quality!

This paddle is simple, light weight, straight forward quality you will enjoy for years!!!