Product Reviews > Kayaks > Current Designs > Solara 135 Roto Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Solara 135 Roto Kayak by Current Designs

10-11-2013

First kayak, canoed for years, years ago. I am 61 yrs. old, 6'2", 340 #'s, never though I'd be able to find a kayak for me. Not so, I fit very well, comfortable seat, a very stable craft, easy to paddle and maneuver and faster than I thought it would be. I have paddled during some moderately rough conditions, no problem.

The Solara Roto is well built, great for a beginning kayaker, plenty of storage, both on deck and 2 waterproof hatches. The only thing missing is a water bottle holder, but I'll figure that one out. I would highly recommend this kayak for large folks, great for my exercise and weight loss programs!