Product Reviews > Accessories > Aqua-Bound Eagle Ray All-Carbon Paddle (Posi-Lok) Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Aqua-Bound Eagle Ray All-Carbon Paddle (Posi-Lok)

Aqua-Bound Logo
See Products from Aqua-Bound in the Buyers' Guide!
Aqua-Bound in the Buyers' Guide:
  • Kids Kayak Paddles
  • SUP paddles

08-21-2013
Submitted by: KeithSend Email

Love my AB Eagle Ray carbon with Posi-lock ferrule. I have a Werner Camano with a similar blade size & shape which is lighter and glides thru the water, but does not grab the water as well. I've had the Eagle Ray on long trips, I've also had to tow two people behind me on a bad day. I highly recommend it.

I'm using it to push my 24" W. x 17'L Necky Tesla. I'm 200lbs and 6'. It's a 230 cm. I will be buying a 220cm for my Necky Looksha 22.5"W. kayak. I can also keep a much faster pace with it than my Werner 220cm.