Product Reviews > Accessories > Sperry Topsider Son-R Sounder Shandal Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Sperry Topsider Son-R Sounder Shandal

Research Clothing and Footwear in the Buyers' Guide!
Clothing and Footwear
View Clothing and Footwear in Buyers' Guide

08-21-2013

I gave up on my Teva Churn water shoes - the more I wore them, the more my foot slipped forward and my toes would hit the front. I replaced them with the Sperry water shoes and wore them this weekend for the first time.

When wet they did not loosen up and stayed as firm (tight) as when I bought them. They felt good wet or dry and were just as comfortable. Time will tell, but they fit good and work for their stated purpose. Sperry has been making boat shoes for a long time and I expect this has helped in their design.