Product Reviews > Accessories > Cabela's Comfort Mesh Flotation Vest Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Cabela's Comfort Mesh Flotation Vest

Rated: 8.5/10 Based On: 2 Reviews

Research PFDs (Life Jackets) in the Buyers' Guide!
PFDs (Life Jackets)
View PFDs (Life Jackets) in Buyers' Guide

09-05-2014
Submitted by: JeffSend Email

Cabela's Comfort Mesh Flotation Device is what is supposed to be. It keeps you above the water. It is neither particularly attractive nor does it have lots of extras, but it does keep you from sinking. The price isn't bad what you get either. If you want bells and whistles keep looking, if you want a relatively inexpensive life vest this may fit your bill.

08-14-2013

I did some searching in different outdoors catalogs that I receive for a PFD to use while canoeing. I wanted one that has pockets so that I could carry small items in them. I needed one that allowed full range of motion because I use a double bladed paddle in my canoe. I also needed one that was comfortable to wear.

This PFD is hardly noticeable while I have it on. I believe I made a very good choice. I will soon be buying another one to have as a spare.