Product Reviews > Accessories > Outdoor Research Lightweight Dry Sack Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Outdoor Research Lightweight Dry Sack

Rated: 9.67/10 Based On: 3 Reviews

Research Bags, Cases, and Packs in the Buyers' Guide!
Bags, Cases, and Packs
View Bags, Cases, and Packs in Buyers' Guide

09-11-2014
Submitted by: AmySSend Email

I've found that these are the best dry bags on the market! Never had a problem with damp items and I highly recommend this product

08-05-2014

I bought 2 of these (a 10L and a 20L) mail order because of the price when I got them I was worried about durability and water resistance (they are very thin) but after some use and a massive storm out of nowhere I am a believer. My clothes and solar charger stayed dry even after sitting in a puddle on the bottom of my canoe while we paddled like mad to to to shelter.

08-06-2013

The Outdoor Research Lightweight Dry Sack comes in sizes from 5L to 35L with roll top closure. I took a 5L bag with me on a recent canoe trip to Algonquin Provincial Park. It was light enough to stuff into the pocket of my shorts or jacket and keep handy. It rained daily on this trip and I used the bag to keep my camera, or layers that I shed during the day dry. Able to clip it to thwart or seat of canoe to keep secure. Nice product that I got a great deal on at Sierra Trading Post.