Product Reviews > Accessories > ENO Double Nest hammock Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for ENO Double Nest hammock

Research Camping Gear in the Buyers' Guide!

08-06-2013

I have used my ENO Double Nest twice, once on a two night camping trip. Best part is that I was cool on a warm night. It was great being off of the ground with the wind cooling my backside, although a bit unnerving. I am a stomach sleeper and it was hard to get used to sleeping on my back. I liked being able to peak out and look at nature. The local deer and turkey seemed not to mind my hammock.

The bad.
The ENO straps that came with the One Link hammock system stretched during the night (or my set up was improper) and I would wake up inches from the ground but not on the ground. The bug net was necessary for this trip.

Overall I would recommend with some caveats.