Product Reviews > Accessories > ThermaRest LuxuryMAP mattress Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for ThermaRest LuxuryMAP mattress

Research Camping Gear in the Buyers' Guide!

08-02-2013

My old camp mattress sprung a leak and I replaced it with the Therm-a-rest LuxuryMap camping pad. I couldn't be happier. It appears to be very durable and is extremely comfortable. The fabric covering the mat is soft to the touch and the 3-inch pad is a soft insulating layer between me and the ground.

I will never consider an air mattress again after the ease of a self-inflating pad again. Breaking it down is easily as fast as an air mattress, it stows in a smaller space than my air mattress and I don't have to lug around an inflater. I have the XL which has plenty of room for my 6ft, 230# frame.