Product Reviews > Accessories > NRS Boat Bag for Rafts,IKs and Cats Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for NRS Boat Bag for Rafts,IKs and Cats

NRS Logo
See Products from NRS in the Buyers' Guide!
NRS in the Buyers' Guide:
  • Boat Bags
  • Cockpit Covers

07-31-2013

This NRS boat bag is a great thing for my Aire Lynx Inflatable Kayak. I purchased the NRS Boat Bag for IKs and my Lynx fits perfectly.

The best thing is that the bag for IKs has backpack straps on it. And it is much easier to carry a 35lb packed IK on my back this way. I like to roll up this bag and carry it with me when I am paddling. So I can get to the take out and deflate my IK and put it in the backpack bag and just put it in the SUV. Simple.

This bag also has straps across the top to tighten down the load. So after packing the IK I sit on the bag to tighten it and this helps with zipping it, too. The sides are mesh so the water just drains out.