Product Reviews > Accessories > NRS HydroSkin Ladies Capris Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for NRS HydroSkin Ladies Capris

NRS Logo
See Products from NRS in the Buyers' Guide!
NRS in the Buyers' Guide:
  • Wetshoes
  • Women's Paddle Tops
  • Drytops

07-31-2013

I have been using these capris for over a year now and still love them. I love the capri length. I am glad NRS has the option for pants, shorts, or capris.

The back of the capris comes up enough to cover my lower back and works perfect with whitewater jackets. It stays at a full (crack) coverage even when sitting. The capris are a nice fit. Although meant to fit snug they are still easy to get off and on even when wet.

I have been using these capris for the colder months/water. I did just get a sit-on-top and found in the heat of summer the hydroskins are a bit too hot. But for the cooler temperatures they are very insulating. If it gets below 50 degrees I do wear paddling pants over the capris.

Sizing is right on. Styling is right on. I really like these.