Product Reviews > Accessories > Teva Churn watershoes Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Teva Churn watershoes

Research Clothing and Footwear in the Buyers' Guide!
Clothing and Footwear
View Clothing and Footwear in Buyers' Guide

07-29-2013

I just used my Teva churn water shoes. I was excited to find a narrower profile shoe as my Keens were too large for my foot pegs in my Necky Manitou 146R. Their design is a cross between a mesh running shoe and a water shoe. They feel good and fit good, except they are a tad short when I walk. While they feel good and there is a reasonable amount of toe room when I tried them on, when wet and I walk my foot slides forward and my toes hit the front. This may be due to the lacing system not snugging them tight enough. I suggest trying a size larger to compare. I like them, they are light and comfortable and fit on my foot pegs well. I would buy them again.