Product Reviews > Accessories > MTI Pro Play PFD Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for MTI Pro Play PFD

MTI Adventurewear Logo
See Products from MTI Adventurewear in the Buyers' Guide!
MTI Adventurewear in the Buyers' Guide:
  • Canine PFD
  • Women's PFD's
  • Inflatable PFD's

07-29-2013

The MTI Pro Play is a rescue vest, so it is built very well and as is the case with rescue vests is probably a bit more costly than most would choose, but it is worth every penny. I was lucky to get a very good price, but knowing what I now know, I would probably pay full price if I had to.

First of all, this vest is so comfortable that I absolutely look forward to putting it on. The vest provides more than adequate flotation, but still allows perfect paddling freedom. The lifting capability is rated at 1300 pounds and it is equipped with a quick release towing device that works like a charm. I always use this buckle device and in warm weather I leave the zipper open for better ventilation without worrying about the integrity and effectiveness of the jacket.

If you're looking to upgrade to a higher level pfd, this one deserves a look.