Product Reviews > Accessories > Extrasport Eagle PFD Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Extrasport Eagle PFD

Research PFDs (Life Jackets) in the Buyers' Guide!
PFDs (Life Jackets)
View PFDs (Life Jackets) in Buyers' Guide

08-01-2013

I received an Extrasport Eagle PFD for Christmas several years ago. I do a lot of kayaking on slow rivers and lakes, and after many, many trips, the Extrasport still looks new. The fabric covering has proven quite durable. The straps and buckles are of good quality and allow for easy adjustment. The mesh at the top allows both ventilation and mobility. Plenty of pockets with quality zippers, and closures add to the appeal of this vest. Also, numerous lash rings allow me to attach leashes for my knife, camera, waterproof cell phone, and GPS. Extrasport did well on the Eagle PFD!

07-27-2013
Submitted by: Spencer JonesSend Email

I really like the Extrasport PFDs and find them extremely comfortable with the mesh sides. It is breathable and I hardly notice I'm wearing it for hours on end. The big pockets are great for keeping pliers, phone/camera or gear. Although it does not have many pockets I find that I do not useable the pockets in the ones with many pockets.

The two slight downfalls are that the mesh lining for the pockets seem to get hooks stuck in them easily and it seems to ride up about an inch. Even with that I find it very comfortable for hours on end! This is a great, comfortable pfd!

06-29-2004

This is a 2003 Eagle Model we bought through a closeout at REI. Price was about 40 bucks total. Overall a good PFD with front zipper and adjustments, large net pockets in front. You cannot go wrong with this one if you can find them online before they are all gone. Thumbs up for the extrasport Eagle PFD.