Product Reviews > Accessories > Bending Branches Angler Ace kayak Paddle Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Bending Branches Angler Ace kayak Paddle

Bending Branches Logo
See Products from Bending Branches in the Buyers' Guide!
Bending Branches in the Buyers' Guide:
  • Stand Up Paddles
  • Glide Touring

08-10-2014
Submitted by: TRSSend Email

My second Bending Branches paddle. This one is is super light, gives plenty of power and has superior drip rings. I hated to give up my beautiful, broken 1990s wooden paddle but this one is superior.

08-06-2014

Needed a longer paddle to go with a wide SOT fishing kayak. Bending Branches Angler Ace was a great choice in 260cm. Allows me to paddle with lower angles and stay dry. Very light weight and strong - light weight is a huge benefit after a long day of paddling and casting. The 40" measure on the handle keeps another piece of gear from cluttering my deck. Awesome paddle and made in USA (Wisconsin!)

07-27-2013
Submitted by: Spencer JonesSend Email

I purchased the Angler Ace to go along with my new yak. It is a strong, durable and great looking paddle. I have put over 40 hours on this paddle and put it through its paces. It is very comfortable and lightweight that made using it for many hours no problem.

It has three angle setting so you can find the one that best fits your needs. The lure grabbing notch is perfect for retrieving lures from the water or the accidental tree shot. I have used it to grab lures that other folks have lost and could not retrieve. I have saved money on not loosing lures and have gained some nice lures because of it.

Overall, this is a fantastic paddle that will be comfortable and deliver the power you exert when you need it! Plus, it looks great with it's black checkerboard pattern!