Product Reviews > Accessories > Bending Branches 'A' Series Limited Edition Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Bending Branches 'A' Series Limited Edition

Bending Branches Logo
See Products from Bending Branches in the Buyers' Guide!
Bending Branches in the Buyers' Guide:
  • Solo Canoe Paddles
  • Fishing Kayak Paddles
  • Bent Shaft Canoe Paddles

07-27-2013

After receiving my new Limited Edition and opening the box, I was first of all amazed at the quality of workmanship that this paddle displayed. "No run-of-the-woodshop paddle" indeed! This is truly a handcrafted beauty, numbered 98 out of 750 and signed by the founders. Almost too pretty to use, but after all that's what paddles are for.

Took it out in my solo boat, along with my Sugar Island-style paddle. Long story short, the ergonomic double bent shaft and grip, along with the incredibly light weight made this paddle a joy to use, especially with the hit-and-switch technique. I will always carry my wood straight-shaft to use for more specialized conditions such as whitewater, but this new BB is definitely my favorite.