Product Reviews > Accessories > Bass Pro Shops Ascend Paddling Fishing Life Jacket Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Bass Pro Shops Ascend Paddling Fishing Life Jacket

Research PFDs (Life Jackets) in the Buyers' Guide!
PFDs (Life Jackets)
View PFDs (Life Jackets) in Buyers' Guide

07-26-2013

Great life jacket. I weight 220lbs just over 6 feet tall and this jacket fits great in size L/XL The seat back sits above kayak seat on SOT and Sit in kayaks I own. The front pockets are hard on outer surface, and have mesh pockets inside, great place to store phone and keys in small dry bag. Multiple attachments to put accessories such as pliers, clippers.

I will likely wear this PFD when wade fishing due to the multiple pockets and loops for attaching accessories. Price is also $30 less then most similar model. Likely the same manufacturer.

Best PFD I have every owned. Built for paddling and fishing!