Product Reviews > Accessories > Native Watercraft Deck Mount Paddle Holder Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Native Watercraft Deck Mount Paddle Holder

Research Boat Accessories / Boat Outfitting in the Buyers' Guide!

07-26-2013

After noticing that my clip-style paddle holders were causing lots of small scratches around the cowling of my thermoform and my fiberglass kayaks, I didn't want to use them anymore. So far, this paddle holder is proving to be a good alternative and, if you use your paddle to help with entry/exit, this holder provides better stability than the cowling clip. It comes with mounting hardware and is substantial enough that I don't expect it to crack or break.

I don't like drilling holes in my boats unless absolutely necessary (they're tough to undo!) so I attached mine with two little squares of 3M indoor/outdoor foam mounting tape (my auto parts store carries it). For rotomolded boats, be sure you get a tape made for polyethylene(PE) as many adhesives don't stick to PE very well.