Product Reviews > Accessories > Accent Select Lanai Carbon paddle Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Accent Select Lanai Carbon paddle

Research Paddles in the Buyers' Guide!
Paddles
View Paddles in Buyers' Guide

08-03-2013

I recently purchased a kayak and cheap basic paddles after a few trips out I quickly decided that an upgrade was needed. After a trip to MEC and a lengthy conversation with one of their knowledgeable employees I purchased this paddle. I absolutely love it! It is light weight and designed for low angled paddling. The outcome of buying this paddle is that I can paddle twice as long as with the old paddle and not get as tired.

I would recommend this paddle to anyone that wants to spend longer on the water. The only issue that I have encountered with this paddle is that the first couple of times I tried to take it apart it was very hard for me to do, but after the third or fourth time it does come apart much easier.

07-26-2013

I have a special order (MEC) 4 part version of this paddle to go with the Innova Swing II. It is very light (28oz) and easy to go long distances without your arms getting too tired. It is a low angle paddle and is very smooth on the water. At first the pieces were stiff to put together and take apart, but after a few uses (and a gentle sandpaper), they are very easy to assemble. Love them. As a carrying bag, I use a small tent pole bag from MEC.