Product Reviews > Accessories > Malone Clipper Deluxe Universal Kayak Cart Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Malone Clipper Deluxe Universal Kayak Cart

Research Carts, Portaging & Launching in the Buyers' Guide!
Carts, Portaging & Launching
View Carts, Portaging & Launching in Buyers' Guide

07-26-2013

Being new to the SOT fishing kayak arena, I was a bit surprised at the difficulty of handling the awkwardly distributed weight of my new Jackson Kayak Cuda 12. After equipping my new boat with a few "essentials" it was pretty evident that I would need to have some sort of cart to assist me in transporting the boat to the water. After briefly researching the market a bit, I chose the Malone. I was a bit apprehensive at first when I first tried out my new wheels, but I quickly found out that I had actually done pretty well. The cart is quick and easy to set up, is very secure after loading it, and seems to handle the weight with ease. The manufacturer claims that the device will handle 200 pounds. It remains to be seen just how accurate that claim is, but I am very satisfied with my results so far.

YakGrips: