Product Reviews > Accessories > Malone Clipper Deluxe Universal Kayak Cart Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Malone Clipper Deluxe Universal Kayak Cart

Rated: 9.5/10 Based On: 2 Reviews

Research Carts, Portaging & Launching in the Buyers' Guide!
Carts, Portaging & Launching
View Carts, Portaging & Launching in Buyers' Guide

08-07-2014

I initially bought this cart to transport My Native Ultimate 14 foot down a long trail to the lake. It worked perfect even over rough terrain. I have gotten a lot of use out of it and it works great with all of my kayaks. If you find the center of balance in your kayak and center the cart under that area, it makes the boat feel light as a feather even when it is loaded with gear. I bought a 2nd cart so now we can kayak anywhere even if it is a little distance from the water. The cart works great over most surfaces but will bog down in mud or sand.

07-26-2013

Being new to the SOT fishing kayak arena, I was a bit surprised at the difficulty of handling the awkwardly distributed weight of my new Jackson Kayak Cuda 12. After equipping my new boat with a few "essentials" it was pretty evident that I would need to have some sort of cart to assist me in transporting the boat to the water. After briefly researching the market a bit, I chose the Malone. I was a bit apprehensive at first when I first tried out my new wheels, but I quickly found out that I had actually done pretty well. The cart is quick and easy to set up, is very secure after loading it, and seems to handle the weight with ease. The manufacturer claims that the device will handle 200 pounds. It remains to be seen just how accurate that claim is, but I am very satisfied with my results so far.