Product Reviews > Accessories > Black Lagoon Products Darkfin Gloves Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Black Lagoon Products Darkfin Gloves

Black Lagoon Products LLC Logo
See Products from Black Lagoon Products LLC in the Buyers' Guide!
Black Lagoon Products LLC in the Buyers' Guide:
  • Split-Toe Bootie
  • Paddling Gloves

08-08-2013
Submitted by: MartinaSend Email

I got a pair of Darkfin gloves a month ago and don't know how I survived without them. I love them. The fit is great and I never have to worry about losing a paddle as these gloves make it easy to paddle without the paddle. Even swimming with these gloves is fun. Great gloves!

07-26-2013

The Darkfin gloves are great asset while fishing the rivers. I typically only wear the left glove because I'm casting with my right. I can drag my left hand or paddle with it to maneuver slight adjustments to position my kayak. It's comfortable to wear for a long period of time and does not interfere with reeling when you have a monster on the other end.