Product Reviews > Accessories > Astral Ronnie PFD Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Astral Ronnie PFD

Research PFDs (Life Jackets) in the Buyers' Guide!
PFDs (Life Jackets)
View PFDs (Life Jackets) in Buyers' Guide

09-04-2014

bright yellow and good looking. thin on the back, which is nice if you like to raise the back of your kayak seat. very functional pockets, although i wish there was at least one waterproof pocket. perhaps a little too padded in front, but not so big that it impedes movement

07-16-2014

After using a bulky and heavy PFD for several years I decided to invest in a better fitting one. Although I am a lady I bought the Astral Ronny because of the fantastic pockets, fit, and light weight. There's a pocket for my I-phone, a leash for my keys and even a cool little built in can holder pocket! The vent in the back is genius. I look forward to many years of good use.

07-26-2013
Submitted by: gary ClarkeSend Email

While looking for a pfd for kayaking, I wanted all the same features we all look for: Light, not bulky, easy to don, freedom of movement, good flotation numbers, and of course cool looking. I feel that the Astral "ronnie" does all of the above.

I find it warm, which is good with cold air/ water, buts fits my 6 foot 210 lb body. Is does all this at about $75.00 which I believe is a very good price for a quality PFD. The construction looks like it will last many years.