Product Reviews > Kayaks > Jackson Kayak > Regal Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Regal Kayak by Jackson Kayak

Rated: 7.5/10 Based On: 2 Reviews

Regal Kayak by Jackson Kayak

Length: 11' 4" - Width: 30.00" - Starting at: $499.00
See More Details about this Kayak
Jackson Kayak Logo

08-01-2013

Purchased this great rec kayak from Canoe Ky. after trying some cheaper kayaks from the sporting goods store. The Regal has enough space for my big feet to move around and I can even paddle with bent knees thanks to the large cockpit. It's nice to be able to change positions when I'm on the water for a couple of hours. The cockpit does a good job of keeping me dry which is important for paddling in cooler temps. The large back deck is nice. I use it for storing my kayak cart. It's easily large enough for a cooler or dog. I like high back chair, but it could use some padding.

The Regal paddles fairly straight for a 11' kayak and is stable. It's wide at 30" and not very fast. It has built-in handles which I use all of the time. The Regal appears to be well made. It can handle riffles and some white water with no problems. I use it mainly on creeks and the Salt River near my home.

Overall I'm pleased with this kayak and feel like I made the right decision to spend a little more.

07-24-2013

I was looking for a closed cockpit kayak that had a back deck that I could use for coolers,dogs etc. The Regal is one of the few that fits that description. Bought it this spring and I have had it out on the rivers and lakes. Love it! It meets my needs and the simplicity of it is awesome! The molded seat is very comfy and it handles Class I water great.

Only downside is it is a little slow in the water and that's why I gave it an 8. But, I'd buy it again in a heartbeat.

Rendezvous River Sports
Zoar Outdoor
Free Shipping on all New Kayaks!

NRS: