Product Reviews > Accessories > NRS Standard Kayak Flotation Bags Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for NRS Standard Kayak Flotation Bags

NRS Logo
See Products from NRS in the Buyers' Guide!
NRS in the Buyers' Guide:
  • Bilge Pump
  • Canoe/Kayak Flotation
  • Seats/Backpads

07-24-2013

I just bought two of these [medium size] for our two Pungo 120 Ultralites and I am very pleased with them. At $45 each they're not exactly cheap but they are very well made, have long and sturdy inflation tubes, and come with a lifetime warranty. They fit the Pungos absolutely perfectly and simply tie in place to the foot support rails with a short length of paracord.

I can't see using these on our local quiet canals and lakes, but we are heading down to paddle a very large saltwater bay for a few days and having the extra flotation (especially with the Pungo's large open cockpit) will be very reassuring.