Product Reviews > Accessories > Tula Unisex Gardener Solid Hat by Tula Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Tula Unisex Gardener Solid Hat by Tula

Research Clothing and Footwear in the Buyers' Guide!
Clothing and Footwear
View Clothing and Footwear in Buyers' Guide

07-23-2013

I rarely rave about any product but my Tula hat is a phenomenal piece of head gear for paddling. It is made of hand-woven palm and the quality of construction is top rate. It has a 4" brim along with a UPF 50+ rating so it really provides excellent protection from the sun. The cotton foam headband really keeps the sweat from dripping down and unlike most of the hats I used to wear, the Tula keeps my head cool, even on the hottest days.

At first, due to the wide brim, I was concerned about windy days but its never popped off once. Its even rather stylish looking. For comfort, sun protection and product quality you couldn't do better.