Product Reviews > Accessories > Nikon P510 camera Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Nikon P510 camera

Research Electronics in the Buyers' Guide!

07-22-2013
Submitted by: Jeff SmithSend Email

Awesome for the person who wants to get close up photos of their adventures. The 1000mm (35mm equiv.) zoom is amazing. The Nikon optics are excellent. Images are crisp when the optical zoom is fully zoomed. This year I used this camera and left my professional bodies and lenses at home. Canon and Sony have competing cameras that zoom to 1200mm optical. Nikon has updated to a P520. Don't fear these "bridge cameras". I cannot afford a 1000mm zoom lens nor would I want to carry such a beast on the trails or in the canoe. This is not a professional camera. I had issues with speed of focus. But the entire camera was less than $300, and was far better than I anticipated. That is why it is rated a ten in this review!

Thunder Bay Tourism: