Product Reviews > Accessories > Suspenz J-Rack Kayak Rack Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Suspenz J-Rack Kayak Rack

Suspenz Kayak, Canoe & SUP Storage Racks Logo
See Products from Suspenz Kayak, Canoe & SUP Storage Racks in the Buyers' Guide!
Suspenz Kayak, Canoe & SUP Storage Racks in the Buyers' Guide:
  • Ceiling Hoists
  • Kayak Locking Cables
  • 3-Boat Free-Standing

07-17-2013

Very Good racks, nice wide straps and even came with safety straps that buckle insuring that there is no way kayaks can roll off rack from the vertical position. The reason I gave them a 9 was the plastic washer under the screw head cracked on the first one I tightened, maybe it was bad or I like stuff tight - either way I e-mailed Suspenz and they sent 2 in the mail. I just think they would be better in aluminum so you won't have to worry about over tightening the screws.
Love the racks and I got fast reply e-mails from company.

**MANUFACTURER'S NOTE**
Suspenz now has powder coated Rectangle Tubing on the JAY-Rack. It can be attached directly to a wall with any washers - it is FLAT against the wall or it can mount to the Free-Standing Rack. The J-Rack mentioned above is still available for Marine environments, it is made out of no-rust Aluminum