Product Reviews > Kayaks > Feelfree Kayak, USA > Moken 14 Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Moken 14 Kayak by Feelfree Kayak, USA

07-16-2013

Before test paddling a Moken 14 (and buying one) I only had paddled touring kayaks. But I wanted to start fishing again so I looked for a kayak that I could both tour and fish. I have not been disappointed.

The Moken 14 paddles easily, not as easily as a touring kayak but close. The stability is great. I really love the wheel in the back for moving around. At 75# and 14' one needs to plan ahead on how to transport but once in the water it responds great. The Moken 14 tracks very well. I didn't buy one with a rudder and being in both windy and strong current conditions the kayak tracks very well.

Considering the standard features, the stability and ease of paddling I would recommend this kayak to anyone.

Thunder Bay Tourism: