Product Reviews > Kayaks > Hurricane Kayaks > Santee 126 Sport Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Santee 126 Sport Kayak by Hurricane Kayaks

Rated: 9.5/10 Based On: 2 Reviews

08-28-2014
Submitted by: Vincent MSend Email

I just pick up my new Hurricane 126 Santee Sport. What a great looking kayak in Mango. I love this kayak, its lite weight and very stable. I kayak for 5 hours and the seat was comfortable and firm. It handle great, can't wait to go kayaking again.

06-12-2013

Very happy with this kayak, We use it on rivers, lakes, and gulf flats. It is easy to paddle, turn, and glides well. The kayak is easy to carry and getting in and out of is a pleasure. We go about 8 miles on a normal paddle and the seat is comfortable.

Is the kayak perfect, well no. If you are in large waves the large cockpit will take some water on. I have other kayaks for large waves and believe the Santee is a good rec kayak.