Product Reviews > Accessories > ThermaRest LuxuryLite Ultralite Cot Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for ThermaRest LuxuryLite Ultralite Cot

Research Camping Gear in the Buyers' Guide!

06-11-2013

First, I am 6'2" and weigh 225 lbs which is important information when considering such a product. The cot is easy to set up and take down. After a couple of times I could put it together in less than a minute. It packs up smaller than my sleeping pad and weighs a little over two pounds.

The comfort is fantastic, and keeps me off the ground even though it is only a few inches tall. No pressure points to deal with like a sleeping pad which is something I'll never use again.

The only drawback is that it takes a little stretching to get it in the door of my small two man Kelty tent that I use solo. It is expensive, but I've never slept so well while canoe camping (used it on a recent week long trip).
Money well spent.