Product Reviews > Accessories > BassYaks Electric Motor Mount Kit Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for BassYaks Electric Motor Mount Kit

Rated: 9.33/10 Based On: 3 Reviews

BassYaks Logo
See Products from BassYaks in the Buyers' Guide!
BassYaks in the Buyers' Guide:
  • Kayak Motor Kit

09-03-2014
Submitted by: PeterSend Email

Bought Jackson Cuda 14'with Bassyak off Steve. Could not see myself without the electric motor set up. Gets me to fishing areas I would not paddle to, more time to fish when I get there.
Best installation of what I have seen.

04-24-2014

BassYaks is the best option for you if you want to put a motor on your kayak. The prices are reasonable for the high quality equipment you receive in a kit. The handling and stability of your kayak will be improved dramatically.

I have a BassYaks kit and it is without a doubt the best thing i could do for my kayak. I have the 45 lb EH model and my kayak handles marvelously. I have all the power I need, and it is quite when maneuvering to bass fish.. I love my new BassYaks.
Hope my wife never tells me it is her or my BassYaks, because I sure will miss her...

04-25-2013

Bassyaks has in my opinion the best kit out there. It's simple; straightforward. Get the lift kit and you have steering and lifting capabilities from the cockpit, with no tiller arms to get in the way. An on/off speed switch will give you 4 forward and three reverse speeds. Steering on most applications uses your existing adjustable pedal tracks and the pedals will lift your motor by applying pressure with both feet while simultaneously using a simple pull cord to lift up your motor. I fish in SW Florida in the Winter. I am outfitting my Hobie Outback with the same system for my Summers on Long Island Sound. My Fl rig is an Ocean Big Game Prowler. Check out the BassYaks web site. They are located in Connecticut. Kit prices start at $499