Product Reviews > Kayaks > Epic Kayaks, Inc. > V10 L Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for V10 L Kayak by Epic Kayaks, Inc.

V10 L Kayak by Epic Kayaks, Inc.

Length: 21' 4" - Width: 17.10" - Starting at: $2395.00
See More Details about this Kayak
Epic Kayaks, Inc. Logo

10-31-2012

Unlike most Epic ski reviewers, I'm not an elite kayaker. I do 200+ hours per year in a 17' sea kayak on the Ohio River. I'm 6' 195# w/ 34 inseam. The V10L has plenty of leg room and I've not found the seat to be narrow, as reported by others. It took 3 hours of paddling before I could keep my feet in the boat and paddle upright. After 6 hours I was doing 9-mile runs on the river and only spilling when encountering barge and boat wakes.

Unlike others, I do not find re-entry easy, much less possible, in deep water. I will master this ski but will have a longer curve than most, at age 64. Thought it would be good to have a review from a regular kayaker looking for a challenge and a workout...