Product Reviews > Canoes > Golden Hawk Canoes > 10' Traditional Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for 10' Traditional Canoe by Golden Hawk Canoes

10' Traditional Canoe by Golden Hawk Canoes

Length: 10' 0" - Width: 38.0" - Starting at: $899.99
See More Details about this Canoe
Golden Hawk Canoes Logo

03-10-2014
Submitted by: Frank DavisSend Email

I researched canoes for about a year before I bought my Golden Hawk. I needed a canoe that I could car top solo, be very stable and cost around $1,000. I found it with Golden Hawk. It exceeded all my expectations. It is light, stable and has a very unique look. The workmanship was outstanding. I would highly recommend this canoe.

12-17-2013
Submitted by: JCSend Email

I recently purchased a 10' Traditional Golden Hawk Canoe for small creek, remote backcountry exploration and trapping. It is exceptional in every category...lightweight, durability, functionality, heavy load capacity, good looks, manueverability, portability and overall value. I have owned a wide variety of canoes over the past 50 years, but this canoe stands above all the rest for my current needs!

10-19-2012
Submitted by: Richard SchwerinSend Email

I purchased this canoe earlier this year and simply love it. I use it for fishing and canoeing with my wife. It's very stable, light-weight - easy for one person to handle, to load & unload into even a short 6' box of a pickup truck.

Harken Hoister: