Product Reviews > Kayaks > Eskimo USA > Diablo Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Diablo Kayak by Eskimo USA

Rated: 9.4/10 Based On: 5 Reviews

02-26-2008
Submitted by: richardSend Email

I have the Diablo model it is very light comfy seating, but could use a bit more cockpit room. Very easy to make upgrades for fishing. I also paid a insanely cheap amount for it...

05-22-2001

I bought the Diablo as a river running kayak, with lots of room for camping gear since there are no pillars. It tracks reasonably well, and surfs playfully. Timid as I am in moving water, I find this a safe and easy-to- control boat. Its flat bottom and rocker with blunt ends make it great for creeks, too. Seat is very comfortable, even on long jaunts. Eskimo products seem indestructible compared to other WW kayaks I see. And it's pretty, with nicer lines than you normally see in polyethylene boats! (Mine is yellow.)

10-14-2000

This boat was all I wanted it to be. At 6'3" I fit comfortably. With amount of rocker and volume it is good for big water or moderate creeks. This is not a planning hull rodeo boat but it is fun. I would buy another Eskimo product.

08-09-1999
Submitted by: DerekSend Email

I've had a Diablo for a year or two now and would not get another boat unless I was looking for rodeo stuff. Runs everything great, has speed, handles well, and surfs (front, side) like a demon. Creekier stuff, big water, all o.k. for me (6'4" 190 lbs).

06-14-1999
Submitted by: CQRSend Email

Good down river kayak up to class V-. Moderate volume keeps you on top, lots of rocker makes it easy to maneuver. Large cockpit with bulkhead rather than pillars makes it a comfortable boat even for me (6'2"). Good for play, but it's no rodeo boat.