Product Reviews > Accessories > Native Watercraft Ultimate 145 Stern Bag Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Native Watercraft Ultimate 145 Stern Bag

Rated: 9.67/10 Based On: 3 Reviews

Research Boat Accessories / Boat Outfitting in the Buyers' Guide!

08-07-2014

I was looking for a bag to put in my tankwell of my Native Ultimate that would hold drinks and also have a separate compartment for sunscreen, bugspray etc... With center divider this bag works great, It is easy to access cold drinks or snacks while on the water and also keeps anything else I might need in easy reach. It also serves as a drybag. The outside cover may get wet, but so far the insulated interior has remained dry. A great addition to any kayak Tankwell.

07-27-2013
Submitted by: K HSend Email

I have an OC-1 I paddle for exercise and endurance training. I have this stern bag attached to the rear of the hull when I'm out. I have extra clothes, and water bottles stowed in it when I paddle. Never had any issue with the bag. Keep up the good work!

08-30-2012

Great combo bag. I can carry my tackle, drinks, and food in same tote! The bag is very well made. Originally I thought the $130 price tag a bit high until I tried to have one fabricated... quotes where starting at $200.
This is a great product.